What We Offer
We offer peace of mind that administration, compliance, product knowledge and planning are maintained according to your standards as well as the FAIS act. We also offer no staff issues, no problems with maternity leave, no challenge with absenteeism and late coming. We also offer access to connected and experienced administration managers who service your clients as if they were their own. We provide services that are professional and proactive in delivering solutions. We enjoy going the extra mile as this keeps you as the advisor happy while we continue to grow as a successful outsourced platform.
What We Need to Thrive
- We need advisors who are industrious
- Advisors who are not afraid of improvement and innovation
- Advisors who prefer meeting clients rather than submitting applications
- Advisors who enjoy doing good client centred business
What is Not Needed to Thrive
- We don’t need a desk, a chair or any stationery
- We don’t need any of your office space
- We don’t need to use your internet or telephone
- We don’t need you to buy new computers, upgrade servers or worry about back up and IT office support
These are just a few of the benefits of outsourcing, not to mention no managing staff, no keeping track of leave and absenteeism, no worry of losing your experience or skilled administrators or the panic of grooming a young and inexperienced administrator.
Resistant to change
We at Approach are very acquainted with the idea that change carries with it a certain level of resistance and fear. If we give in to this emotional element of fear we are effectively choosing to plant our feet in cement and allowing it to harden. We then become stuck in our ways, in our thinking and even in our actions. All our success and the value we have added to pioneering business partners has come from this element of change.
We are by no means masters of this battle against change and we still have our own hesitations at Approach. However, we have looked at this as a strength because we are familiar to the position you are in. We are excited to be part of your voyage to change and in helping you achieve your goals.